Sunday, December 13, 2009

Treadmill time!

Well, it's true... I have had a few of my miles spent on the treadmill. It is shocking for me but the weather outside has been extra cold and slippery and when it takes more than ten minutes to get dressed for the outside run and just ten minutes to run a mile... it seems to make sense to simply throw on those shorts and running bra and hit the treadmill.

I did sneak an outdoors mile in yesterday morning... 19 degrees but the sun was shining and that's all it takes for me!

On December 5th I ran a 5k in Florida with Yale and Chuck ran it with Nobie. It was a beautiful cooler day for Florida... just perfect for a 3.1 mile run.

And so I keep running... mostly in the morning, once in awhile in the evening. I love when Yale or Chuck or Nobie join me. Eden hasn't joined me since the very first mile I ran making this one mile everyday for one year crazy commitment! Eden is training for another half marathon along with a friend.

I would love to run that half marathon too... still thinking about that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers